Business Coaching Melbourne
Business Coaching Melbourne
Long hours. Always being on-call. Never getting the opportunity to switch off.
I know that many people – including business owners and corporate employees at every level – will agree with me that doing the above to keep a job brings no fun or enjoyment in life.
When I came across the business coaching industry at a franchise show in Toronto, Canada, I thought it seemed perfect for me..
And for more than 10 years now, this chance encounter allowed me to:
- Find new purpose and opportunity in a relatively new field
- Help all those basket case business owners that I met during my initial research when I was considering buying a business or franchise
- Work across the entire range of businesses providing business coaching to Melbourne clients including trade-based businesses and professional practices:
- Trade-based businesses
- Professional practices
What I’ve Discovered
In my years that I have been in the business coaching industry in Melbourne, I have discovered the following:
- All my clients share common concerns and interests
- In many cases, their businesses do not fulfil their expectations for income and lifestyle
- I am very good at helping clients move from troubles they are in towards the vision they had when they first conceptualised their business
- from troubles they are in
- towards the vision they had when they first conceptualized their businesses.
My Business Coaching Clients
Those who wish to work with me should know that I expect my clients to work with me for at least a year. On average, I work with clients for about three years.
By around this time, my clients should have exceeded their initial goals and set new, more ambitious goals
At that point, some clients would opt to:
- quit coaching and we move to mentoring relationships
- continue to work with me to achieve even greater growth and expansion and setting their sights higher with each new period
For me to be able to develop my personal philosophy and to know how to run a business, I had to experience these in my own personal life. My secret? It’s doing the job that your business needs you to do and not just the one that you are naturally good at.
Can I Help Them?
My answer is almost always “Yes”!
In fact, I have never walked away from a business owner because I didn’t think I could help.
When approached for help, I immediately consider these questions:
- Where do I think I can help?
- What will that process look like?
You can learn more about how I work here.
By going through this process, we should both be prepared to make a decision about working together. It is important to ask yourself these questions before committing – at this point, you will have invested nothing so far apart from your time and attention.
By working together, your life and business will change for the better. Remember that it’s not easy nor is it always pleasant. However, it’s always productive and it always leads towards a better lifestyle, and in the end that’s what we’re all after.
Work with me using my unique Frame-Work for business owners
and if we don't make you more money than we cost...
We'll work for free until you do.*
*terms and conditions apply
You’re an expert in your field, but how did you train to be a business owner?
No matter your industry, my proven Frame-work can help you become a better business owner.