Small business coaching
Small business coaching Melbourne
Why are you in business? Were you attracted by the:
- Freedom to make your own choices?
- Ability to lead your dream lifestyle?
- Power to choose your own hours?
- Extra time you’d have to spend?
These are all valid reasons to start your own business.
However, not all small and medium business owners make it – according to the ABS, around 60% of small businesses shut their doors within 3 years.
Let’s not sugarcoat it: being a small business owner can be hard. You’ll face countless challenges which you won’t always be able to overcome on your own.
If you ask me, there’s no shame in asking for a little bit of help!
In some cases, having a business coach on your side can be the difference between a long-lived, successful business and closing up shop permanently.
When should you start business coaching?
ASAP – as soon as possible!
I believe that there’s room for improvement in every business – even the successful ones. In my opinion, every business stands to benefit from business coaching, whether that means structural change or simple tweaks to your processes. That can include:
- Complete revamps of your systems to make your operations more efficient (in time and money)
- Regular coaching to bring your business into profitability
- Hands-off, periodic mentoring to see whether you’re still on the right track.
And from there, we’ll determine what needs to be changed to set you on the path to earning more money and reclaiming your time.
Why do you need small business coaching?
Ideally, your small business should give you 2 things:
I believe you need both to call yourself a successful business owner. Unfortunately, many small business owners don’t see enough profit to reach their goals, and even more are overworked.
- Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re taking work home with you
- Your systems and processes are slowing you down
- Business is slow – you aren’t making enough sales
- You’re treading water – you’re so focused on surviving the next quarter that you can’t work towards your life goals
These are just some of the common complaints I hear from small business owners. I was there too once upon a time – sure, I was making money, but I had no time to enjoy it.
What did I do? I changed my life completely. I made drastic changes – I left the industry I’d worked in for literal decades and struck out on my own. I pushed myself and experimented with my business until I felt I had struck the perfect balance lifestyle-wise.
It wasn’t easy, and required a lot of trial-and-error. But I got there. And with my help, so can you!
Fortunately, you won’t have to abandon your business to get there!
One advantage of being a small business owner is that you can make the changes you need to make. You’re much more agile than the big end of town – as such, I can help advising you on:
- Your goals and vision (both business and lifestyle)
- Your direction
- Plans and strategies to achieve your goals
- Redefine your core business and niche
- Optimising systems and processes for efficiency
- Teaching skills to better manage your resources
- Strengthening accountability and reporting
Small business coaching is all about providing the help that you need. Maybe you need to completely flip your business on its head; perhaps all you need is a steady hand.
It all depends on you!
Work with me using my unique Frame-Work for business owners
and if we don't make you more money than we cost...
We'll work for free until you do.*
*terms and conditions apply
You’re an expert in your field, but how did you train to be a business owner?
No matter your industry, my proven Frame-work can help you become a better business owner.